Subject: FW: Invitation - Training to promote the inclusion of LGBTIQ+ people in the World of Work (Madrid, 3-5 September 2025)
From: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 16:29:57 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja tulenevalt kuuluvusele Majandus- ja
Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldustalitus

From: Harasty, Claire <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2025 12:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; Info - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: Triin Uusberg - SOM <[email-masked]>; Maria-Helena Rahumets - MKM
<[email-masked]>; Nicolas Torres Vieira
<[email-masked]>; Chamorro, Maria José <[email-masked]>; Emanuela
Bona <[email-masked]>; Gloria Filippi <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Fazekas, Agnes <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation - Training to promote the inclusion of LGBTIQ+ people
in the World of Work (Madrid, 3-5 September 2025)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached a letter addressed to Minister Signe Riisalo
regarding an invitation for a training to promote the inclusion of LGBTIQ+
people in the World of Work to be held in Madrid on 3-5 September 2025.

Kind regards,

Claire Harasty

Director

Office for Central and Eastern Europe

T: +36 1 301 49 03

M: +36 30 280 78 70

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Mozsár utca 14.

H-1066 Budapest

Hungary

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/k/Ilo/ilo_budapest_signup_en> Sign up to receive
our NEWSLETTER

ilo.org <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> / | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ilo>  | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org>
| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo>
| Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ilo.org/>

Stay green, leave it on screen!

You are not expected to respond to this email outside regular working
hours

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------